Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Etsy Purchase!

I just recently purcahsed some belly butter for my
quickly growing baby bump from Eucalypto Organics.
Organic Pregnancy Belly Butter : You Choose Scent  8 oz
I bought some belly lotion at MotherHood Maternity, but I found it's not oily enough!
I have read that it is best to exfoliate the stomach area and then apply something with lots of natural oils.

Here a little blurb about Eucalypto Organics belly butter:
"Blended with Organic Coconut Oil and Mango & Cocoa Butters this cream is naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and F which are essential for a healthy skin balance and it penetrates deeply to help restore elasticity. Also provides collagen which prevents wrinkles and stretch marks."

Sounds amazing and you get to choose your scent: Lavender, Rose Geranium, Grapefruit ,Lavender & Grapefruit, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Sweet Orange or Unscented.

It was $13.00 USD plus $3.50 USD for shipping which is very affordable compared to other pricy belly butters I have seen online.

I hope to receive it soon and will update this post and let you know asap what I think of the packaging, scent and product!

UPDATE:
THIS stuff is AMAZING! I have used nothing else since I got it the other day! It arrived quickly and nicely packaged. It's super moisturizing and has a nice sweet, but soft scent. Exactly what I wanted!

Thank you so much Eucalypto Organics!