Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekly Loves...

I found so many great items on Etsy this week that I've decided to a blog post dedicated to showcasing these great items & their stores!

1. Verdigris Leaf Berry Earrings -  $25.78 CA

by Sweetystuff

"These are gorgeous vintage style, antique patina metal leaf and berry earrings. "

I love the color and finish of these earrings I could see myself wearing these everyday and would match a variety of outfits. Gorgeous! 



2. Bird's Nest Necklace - $44.06 CAD

by RubyRobinBoutique

"Beautiful mint green, birds nest necklace featuring a picture of a cluster of robins eggs and nest set against a blue green and floral background."


I love this necklace, it is absolutely adorable! I am crazy about anything shabby chic and birds. 
Plus her whole store is packed with other amazing items. Definitely a must-see!

3. Ribbon iphone 4s Case$25.31 CAD

by IsolateCase



I am always on the lookout for cute iphone cases. 
This one is beyond cute! Who doesn't love sweet little bows?














4. Vintage Letter Necklace - $29.53 CAD

by Palomaria

"A Vintage letter Necklace inspired in my Vintage Garden Bridesmaids Collection."

These are quite stunning! I love the handmade craftsmanship of these necklaces. 
All the items in her store are fantastic, take a look!














5. Floral Print Turban Headband $9.44 CAD

by FashionScarvesForYou

Love the print on this headband! 

This store has lots of great items!





by CustomSilverPendants

"Want to convert those hospital baby footprints into something

beautiful you can wear everyday? Just send us a copy of your 

baby's footprints from the day he/she was born and we will convert

 them into a custom silver bracelet that you will be proud to show off 

to your friends and family."
Yes please! I am so buying this after the baby is born!